(intense action music) – Whoa, whoa!
(Moon screaming) – Oh, my God.
– No way. – Oh, my God.
(man laughing) – Tell ’em, Moon! – [Moon] It’s Beyonce. – It can’t be. We’re behind Beyonce.
– If that’s Beyonce, then I’m freaking out. – Moon! – [Moon] Oh my God, where could they go? – All right so we did a
video where we followed random cars and we didn’t
know where we’re going, where they were going,
we just followed them. And you guys loved that, so today, we’re doing a part two to the video. We’re gonna follow more
random cars until they stop. – [Moon] What, we set off right now? – No we’re gonna go to the shop now first, buy supplies ’cause we don’t know how long we’re gonna be going. We just gonna get in that car and we’re gonna follow
and follow and follow. And then when one stops,
we’ll follow another one and when that one stops,
we follow another one. – [Moon] Well, we have to set a limit. – Just see what happens you know, just go, we just make sure we got plenty of food and drink in the car. The sky’s the limit, no limit. – [Moon] Yeah but like, we can’t go France or something like that. – We’ve learned from the first video, now we’re better prepared, we’re gonna have a change of clothes, we’re gonna have food and stuff, we’re gonna be ready for this thing. We’ve learned loads from the last one. I enjoyed it last time so much. Make sure you get your supplies, we’re gonna go buy our
supplies and let’s go. I’ll meet you in the car, yeah? I’ll meet you in the car. – [Moon] I’ll get my Nintendo DS then. – No, not you, them. They get their supplies and we get ours and we’ll meet them in
the car and then we’ll go. – [Moon] Oh, you talking about? – We’re very prepared, Moon. We’re getting plenty of sandwiches, all different sandwiches. Do these called sandwiches as well? We need magazines as well. – [Moon] Why magazines? – To hide behind. – [Moon] Behind a magazine,
who does that anymore? Tom, that’s like the most suspicious thing you can do, I’m not even, it’s getting– – It’s good plan, it’s for hacking. Moon’s favorite sandwiches
always has cheese in. – [Moon] Cheese and onion,
mm, cheese and onion. – And the end result is not good for me because of this cheese and this onion. – [Moon] And I’m lactose intolerant. No, that’s silly, Thomas. – No.
– It’s not that bad. I always open window when I’ve done one. – No, I don’t want baby wipes. – You have to.
– I don’t use baby wipes.
– You have to deodorize yourself, Thomas.
– I don’t need baby wipes. – [Moon] You have to, the
crack starts smellin’. – No.
– Why are you so ignorant? (punch lands) I don’t believe it. – Typical car stuff, innit? Crisps, sweets, crisps. And sweets, and (laughs), and sandwiches is what I meant to say. Crisps, sweets, sandwiches, car food. – [Moon] You said crisps,
sweets, and crisps, Thomas. – I know (laughs). – [Moon] I think you
really want some crisps. – I want some crisps. Just go straight for a box? (Moon laughs) Moon, help me, quick.
– No, no, no. No, I’m not helping you with that, no. Oh, my God. – I’ll get three of these? – [Moon] No, that’s not healthy. – I don’t want any sweets. – [Moon] You what? – I don’t want sweets today. – [Moon] You don’t want sweets? – No.
– Are you okay? – 17p cola, it’s gonna be the 17p cola. We finished it all, and
it’s actually beaut. – [Moon] It’s the gift that
keeps giving, that, isn’t it? – Go crazy, get loads. 17p cola. – [Moon] 17p, awesome bargain, that. – All right, we’ve got everything. We got loads of sandwiches
and stuff, crisps, we got our 17p cola, I
don’t want any sweets. We got everything, haven’t we? – [Moon] Yeah. – I want some sweets. – [Moon] No, Thomas, no. No, Thomas! Be strong! – Last time we did this, we started here in this car park, and we followed someone and they just went straight home, ’round
a corner, home, done. I just want to keep goin’
and goin’ and goin’. With no consideration as
to the distance, the time, or anything, and just see where we end up. So shall we just head straight for the motorway, the main road? – [Moon] I think just flying start. You know, you go on the motorway, some overtake you, and
then you just basically pick one and you follow it. – Right, come on then, Moon. Go on, buckle up, buckle up. We’re going to the motorway.
– I am buckled up. – Oh. Now, let’s go. This is it. – [Moon] Oh, I already don’t like it. – Here we are, we’re just
getting on to the motorway, and we may as well follow this one that’s straight in front of us. Let’s follow this guy. – [Moon] How do you know it’s a guy? – Let’s follow this person. – [Moon] You got skiing things on top. – Are they skiing things? – [Moon] What do you call them? It’s either for a bike or skiing thingy. – Let’s overtake them slightly and see who’s in there. – [Moon] Oh, no. Well, not on camera, though. – No, no, no. – [Moon] A woman. Just a middle-aged woman. – All right.
– With sunglasses on. – She overtook us again. And well, we overtook them on accident, and then they overtook us again, right? Just to look less weird,
when she overtook us again, we saw a movement in the back. We think there’s a child in there. (Moon laughs) – What? (laughs) – [Moon] It does not sound right, Thomas. (both laughing) – So we think it’s like, a 30-ish year old woman, with a child in the back. You won’t be driving far with
a kid in the back, would you? – [Moon] Thomas, there’s
a million possibilities. – I know there’s loads of things it could be.
– It’s Saturday. – But usually. – [Moon] It’s more likely
that she just heads home. Is it allowed to transport
children in England? Is that what it has loaded? – They’re coming off! They’ve come off the motorway! – [Moon] Which means coming to a hold. I always, I don’t like– – Just act natural, act natural, Moon. She’s gonna go now. Yeah, but I can’t ’cause there’s bull(bleep) comin’.
– Ah, (bleep) sake, ah! – No!
– No! I can’t go! Wait, wait, wait. – Wait, I look at her.
– Go, go, go! – [Moon] Quick, quick, quick, then. Got her back. (overlapping chatter) (Moon yelling)
– Oh, an exciting bit! We got on the motorway at the same time, we took the same exit off. She looked at Moon at one
point, so she knows we exist. Oh, the car that I’ve kept
in between’s gone now. He looks weird, he looks stalker-ish! Oh, Moon! – Oh my God, oh my God.
– No! – Look where they go!
– We’ve got red light! No! Quick! – No, she goes that way then.
– She’s goin’ straight, ugh. – Oh, my gosh. – It’s like a big shopping,
retail thing here though. Maybe this is where she were headin’. – [Moon] Yeah. – Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. She’s not there, I can’t… This way. – [Moon] I’m not seeing her over there. – She’s, I didn’t see the van. Do you think she’s gone in here? – [Moon] I don’t know. – Lets have a look in there.
– Keep going straight. I don’t think so. I can’t see. – [Killem] No! – [Moon] There. – [Killem] Ugh. – I can’t see her anywhere.
– And look, a red light. – [Moon] I think that’s it. – Ooh, ooh, wait, wait. Is that, that’s not their van, is it? – It is, that’s her!
– Oh! (yelling and cheering) – No way!
– Oh my God, oh my God! – No, another red light! – No!
– She’s there! – [Moon] Oh, I see her. Keep on track, oh I can’t, that was lucky. – What? Oh, come on! Oh, Moon! It continues, it continues. Oh, an adrenaline rush.
– Well that was intense, that. – What, that was insane.
– Now it’s green, it’s green, it’s green. – We’ve been following them for an hour. It sounds ridiculous. We’ve been following the
same person for an hour. I don’t know where we are, look. – [Moon] It’s really hilly countryside. It’s beautiful.
– Crazy. We almost lost them
twice now at this point. At one point we had 10 cars between us. Traffic lights everywhere,
we thought this is it. But we’ve managed to regain it. – Oh, look.
– Oh my God, what’s that? – What’s that?
– Is that where we’re going? Massive castle on the hill. – [Moon] Harry Pot, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hogwarts! Get me broomstick out,
get me broomstick out! – I managed to calm Moon down. We’re not going to Hogwarts, and she’s not getting a broomstick
(laughs), broomstick out. Really tiny town! – [Moon] Where are we? – I don’t know. Moon, Moon, this is gettin’ silly! (both laughing) Ask, just get out, just get out the car. Walk up and say, where you goin’? Where you goin’? – [Moon] Go on, I dare ya. Get my broomstick out! (both laughing) – Right there, just there behind us is a football stadium, like a small one. – [Moon] Matlock FC. – Matlock Town FC. The lady might be bringing
the kid here to watch the football, so that’s what
we’re thinking right now. She just got a parking spot. Obviously we can’t follow
her into the parking spot, that would be very weird. That’s it, we followed
a lady takin’ her kid to watch football an hour away. – [Moon] She’s a good mum. – She’s a good mum, good mum. Back on motorway? – [Moon] Yeah. – All right, all right. How do we, that were ages
ago we come off motorway. – [Moon] Yeah, but maybe
we can get on quick. (intense action music) – We ended up in McDonald’s. – [Moon] As usual. – We needed toilet and then obviously, you know, food. We should be getting this for free after that space burger video. – [Moon] Go on, quick, quick, ask him. – What? – [Moon] Ask him for some free stuff. – Give free stuff! (Moon laughs) Let’s go, come on, let’s go. – Have I got ’round my mouth? – [Moon] No! – Is it in my teeth? Caravan! Caravan!
– Oh, follow caravan, caravan, caravan. – Ah, they’ve gotta be going somewhere good, ah, let’s go! – [Moon] Czecho, Czechoslovakia. – Czechoslovakia number plate. – [Moon] Yeah. – Are we following it? – [Moon] Yeah. – We can’t, what if it’s going back to Czechoslovakia right now? – [Moon] Yeah, we’re
going to Czechoslovakia. 20 hour drive. (Killem laughs) – Maybe they’re on tour around England and they’re just goin’
to different places. Maybe they’re not going
right home now, ’cause– – [Moon] Not this tour. – We’re a long way from the
bottom of England, where the– – [Moon] The bottom is. – The bottom is, yeah. (both laugh) Moon, you tell ’em. – [Moon] I’ll tell ’em. Something happened, we’ve
seen a bus, a crew tour bus. – And we looked on their homepage and they take big celebrities. – [Moon] They do like,
Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga. – Ah, Gorge Ezra. – [Moon] Olly Murs, all of them. – It could be on this bus. – [Moon] It could be. Well, just imagine they stop somewhere ’cause someone needs to wee or something. They stop and get out of the truck. – Ah! We’re in the middle, we’ve
already overtaken the bus. The bus I can just see
in the mirror behind. Or we’re still following the caravan. – [Moon] No, I wanna do the tour bus. – Ah! – [Moon] I’m too curious
for, I’m too curious. – Oh, come on, then! Let’s do the tour bus, then. – [Moon] What if Ed
Sheeran or someone’s in it? I’m gonna freak out, I’m gonna freak out! – Ah! – [Moon] Follow them wherever it goes and then we go to that concert or whatever it is.
– Or if it’s empty, what if they’ve already dropped them off, now the bus is returning to it’s depot.
– All the curtains are full, all the curtains are shut.
– The curtains are shut, ah. – [Moon] Yeah, all around. – Yeah, ’cause it might be empty, so they just shut it.
– No, not ’cause it’s empty, why would– – No, I don’t know!
– Oh, God! – I don’t know! Oh, God. – [Moon] See, all black, all blacked out. – [Killem] I couldn’t even see curtains. – [Moon] Band and Crew Services. – Moon has just looked online to see where like, they keep their buses at night. ‘Cause if they was on the
way there now obviously, it could be empty, but
they’re way up north. And they’re heading down London way. That has to have someone or some band or something in there. – [Moon] I feel like
a, how do you call ’em? – Like an FBI. – [Moon] No, no, no, like a proper fan? – Like a fan-girl just followin’. – [Moon] Yeah, but what do you call them? – Stalker, I don’t know! (Killem laughs)
– No, not stalker. – We need to let them get a bit away. I bet they’re kinda
like, trained in at least watching for followers.
– It must be. – That would be weird.
(Moon laughs) It would be weird if not, oh, God! – [Moon] A groupie, Thomas, that’s it! – That’s it, groupie. – [Moon] Took me a while, that one. (laughing) – Tell ’em, Moon, tell ’em
what you just found out! – [Moon] Oh, wait, I need to show ’em. So we looked what concerts are up tonight. And it’s the Beyonce World Tour. And on their client list,
is Beyonce (laughs). – It can’t be. We’re behind Beyonce.
– If that’s Beyonce, then I’m freaking out. – (laughs) It could be Beyonce. (Moon squeals and laughs) And you’re wearing Ivy Park, commitment. – [Moon] Oh, Ivy Park, yeah,
look, Ivy Park, Beyonce. (Killem laughing)
I can’t believe it. Thomas said, hey Moon, check if Beyonce’s on their client list. And Beyonce’s on their client list. (Moon laughs loudly)
– That could be Beyonce. That would be insane. – [Moon] She’s playing today. – It’s Saturday night.
– And she’s playing today.
– She’s playing. And she’s on that client
list of that company. – [Moon] Yeah, oh my God, no, no. (both laughing) – It can’t be, no. – [Moon] You can get closer, Tommy. – This is so stressful! – [Moon] It’s not, it’s nothing illegal. You can just follow them. – It feels like they
must be trained in this and stopping this thing, I don’t know. It were a lot less stressful following the Czechoslovakia caravan. I wish we stuck with that. – [Moon] There’s also a lot less chance that Beyonce’s in the
Czechoslovakian caravan, Thomas. – (laughs) You never know. Maybe we were following
the Czechoslovakia caravan and they’re like, they’re
onto us, they’re onto us. First Choice Caterers, evening catering. Oh.
– Oh, no. – Oh, no. – [Moon] Oh, no. I don’t think Beyonce goes there. – No, or they’re not
picked Beyonce up yet. Wait, just remember this place. They’ve not picked Beyonce up yet. They’re going in to get the
food to then go get her. – [Moon] Oh yeah, catering. – And get, so they got food in there. – [Moon] Do you want to
wait here and if they come, like, after they picked it up? – We can’t let it end here. – [Moon] No. – All this, we can’t end right now. Let’s go back. – [Moon] Just drive back and forth. – All right, so we’ve just pulled over. I’m keeping the location anonymous. Pulled over. I think he’s look, is helooking this way? Oh, he’s got in. All right, I’ll say it again. Right, so we pulled over. We can see the bus in the
catering place, like over a hill. Quite sneaky, to be fair,
this place is really good. We’re just pulled over
in this little bit there. He’s right over there, the
bus is right in the center of the screen right now. So we’re gonna wait
here until he pulls out, and then keep following him. (laughs) This is so weird, Moon. What if it isn’t anybody in there? – I don’t know.
– And we’re just going to these extreme lengths to follow a random guy. Can you still see it? – [Moon] Yeah. – Is he not moved since we got here? – [Moon] There’s people
walking around it and stuff. And I think some
loading’s happening, but– – [Killem] Oh, Moon! – [Moon] What? (Killem groans) Don’t, what? – That stinks, that stinks! – [Moon] It’s all on lens now. – (stammers) But’s better
than you stinkin’ in here. Beyonce is not even playing tonight. You search concert, London, today. Today’s the 6th of April. And for some reason right there, it comes up, Beyonce the
Formation World Tour. Beyonce the Formation World Tour, says 27th of April to 7th of October.
– That’s 2016. – So that’s not even on. What? – [Moon] What’s happening? – There’s nothing anywhere that’s saying that she’s playing tonight, except that one thing from HotelMap. – [Moon] It looks really legit. – But UB40’s also playing the O2 tonight. How can have UB40 and Beyonce playing the same night?
– It does not show at the UB, at the O2 on this page. I don’t know. – Who is playing? Is that UB40 over there? – [Moon] That’s you be silly. – We’ve been waiting here over an hour. The bus hasn’t moved slightly. If anything, it looks like
it’s tucked in nicely. Like it’s staying there for the night. It’s almost 6:00 p.m., if
anyone’s playing tonight, surely it would have left by now. 6:00 p.m., what time do
concerts start, eight? – [Moon] Yeah, but they need to be at sound checks and stuff. – Surely they would have set off by now. We think this is the end of
the road for this journey. And before the day is over,
we’ll go and get someone new. – [Moon] I’m so disappointed. – I can’t believe it,
thought we had Beyonce, Moon. – Beyonce.
– Beyonce. (mysterious music) There’s only one way we can put this mystery to rest. And that’s driving to the O2 arena in London.
– And ask Beyonce herself. – And ask Beyonce herself! (both laugh) We’re driving to the O2 arena now. And see who’s playing. And see if they turn up in
that bus when we get there. We’re literally driving there
now, we’re two hours away. And we’re gettin’ in that arena, and we’re gonna see who’s there tonight. – [Moon] Oh God, London traffic. Thomas is sweating already. You know it’s right in the center of London.
– I know! We need to solve this mystery.
– And there’s all Brexit and stuff goin’ on.
– No! – [Moon] Beyonce better be there, (bleep). Better be there. (Killem laughs) – We’ve parked the car up. We’re here in London. The O2 event thing, Stadium is there. And we’re about to go in. We still don’t know who’s
there, who’s playing. Could be anybody.
– Beyonce? – It could be Beyonce. – [Moon] I’ve seen some
sexy people ’round. – I had to pay 35 pounds parking. This better be Beyonce.
(Moon laughs) ♪ All the single ladies ♪ ♪ All the single ladies ♪ ♪ Put your hands up ♪ – We just get tickets from here? We just pay from here, can’t we? – [Moon] It’s tickets, yeah. – We’ve come this far, we gotta go in. – [Stadium Worker] Here
we go, we’ve gotten it. – [Killem] Thank you very much. – Thank you.
– Thank you. I’m not gonna look, I’m not
gonna look, I’m not gonna look. I’m not lookin’ at the ticket. I’ve got the tickets, I’m not lookin’. Who is here tonight? I’m just gonna go in with me and Moon. We paid 100 pound, plus 35 pounds to park. This better be Beyonce.
– I feel like it’s not Beyonce for 100 pound. – Entrance H, block 420, row J, seat 91. They don’t sound like we’re very close. (suspenseful music) It’s not Beyonce! (reggae music) (Killem laughs)