Sophie and Gavin have put
their holiday spirits to the test in a series of top
elf-inspired challenges. There have been some
holiday cheers, some holiday tears, and they’ve had some
Franken-sense knocked into them. But wait, there’s myrrh! OK. Alright you guys,
your final challenge is called Sneaky Santa. You need to deliver those
nice and naughty gifts through this obstacle course
to the bottom of that Christmas tree. The naughty gifts are so heavy,
and I only have one, so good luck. Stealth is the name of the game. Just like Santa Claus himself,
you have to be able to move through almost everything
very quietly, so be quiet. – Wait, why do we have to be quiet?
– Shh! [snoring] If you wake the Yeti up,
he’ll take you, and put you at the beginning
of the obstacle course, just to make the game even harder. This is Sneaky Santa. Three, two, one, go! Oh my gosh, OK.
I need a nice gift. A nice gift, this is naughty. Nice, OK. Let’s go together
at the same time. Just trying to do this… [bell ringing] [music playing] You’re pretty bad at this. – Thank you.
– You’re welcome. [music playing] – I’m gonna–
– Shh! I’m gonna grab my naughty gift. Here, you can take a nice one. Here, you can take this naughty one. – Thank you for that.
– Wait, where’s the nice one? – That one’s nice over there.
– The red one? [groaning] [bell ringing] [music playing] [bell ringing] [bell ringing] [growling] [siren blaring] I don’t like this. [squeaking] [siren blaring] [groaning] [squeaking] [growling] [music playing] [beeping] North Pole laser defense
security activated. That doesn’t sound good. [alarm sounding] This is impossible. How are we supposed to get through this? OK you guys, yeah so, um… Yeah, basically this one’s impossible. I mean, even as a prestigious
Santa in training, I can’t even complete this challenge. Only Santa Claus himself could get through this one, you know,
quietly at least. [bells jingling] Ho, ho, ho, ho! Hello, Sophie and Gavin. Santa? Hi. Well, I see you’ve been
keeping these two busy. You know, just making sure these
elves are the best for the holidays And I appreciate that, Matt,
really I do. But being the best isn’t
what it’s truly all about. It’s about spreading joy
and showing kindness to all the friends and
people that you know. So I want to keep spreading
joy and peace and slime to everyone! [laughing] Did I just imagine that? No, that was real. Yeah, that was real. I guess we’re done, so… And that’s a wrap on
Nick Holiday Melee. – See you guys next time.
– Thank you so much for watching. Happy Holidays! [music playing]