– The sun is hot.
– It feels like I’m absorbing all the heat. – Is it on?
– Is it streaming? – Hello.
– Hi. – Let’s wait.
– They’re not tuning in yet. – Nobody is joining us.
– Let’s count 10. – 1.
– 10. – Good to go?
– I guess so. – Is it streaming now?
– Someone just tuned in. – Just one?
– Hello, Mr. one. – Hello.
– Hi. – We’re at a park.
– We’re waiting before moving onto the next place. – We’re traveling. The sky is so clear.
– Exactly. – So pretty.
– The sun is broiling. – Weather is so fine, like having a filter.
– So refreshing. – Air is so fresh.
– Everything I see is green. – More importantly, we’re on V now all together.
– How are you doing? – The sun is too hot.
– Last time, our broadcast was too short.
We didn’t realize how short it was. – Jimin, how do you feel now?
– You’re wearing a rain coat on a sunny day. – I guess this would draw attention.
– A boy in raincoat. – It rained and suddenly cleared up.
– It’s so hot. – It looks like you’re absorbing all the heat.
– Pretty? – So hot.
– Pretty? – Hot.
– I guess we chose a wrong place. It’s so hot that it could be melting. – The weather is really nice.
– So great, fresh air and fine weather. – It’s hotter in Korea. Heatwave at 32 degree.
– Are you OK there? Are you fine? Not hot there? – I will fan you.
– When it’s hot, it’s good to have fruit punch. – Have some fruit punch.
– Right, fruit punch. – We chose a wrong place.
– Right, directly in the scorching sun. We’re having fun on our trip. – We may not look like that.
– I hope you go on a trip if you have some time. Travel is good.
It’s good for your life… – I guess you felt a lot as you travel.
– Sure. We miss you a lot. – Taehyung, isn’t it hot? Wearing a turtle neck?
– It looks like a plaster cast. – Better than him.
– A fashion tip. Avoid black clothes on a fine day. Check the weather before you travel. – Bring many types of clothing.
– Let’s talk about one topic. – We’ve been wearing the same clothes.
– I guess we’re tired as we’re moving. – Let’s focus on one topic. Weather or clothes…
– Right. – Stop dancing.
– Let’s decide a topic. – I’ve been wearing the same pants for 5 days.
– Me, too. – Me, too.
– That’s the beauty of travel. – I’m wearing a new one.
– That’s the charm of travel. – I’ve been wearing what I bought yesterday.
– Lack of clothing is the beauty of travel. Why did you buy a rain coat,
instead of pants? I think I can take it off
as I’ve shown it to viewers. I think the best way is
to bring few clothes and wear cheap clothes
that you buy in your destination. I think that’s the best way.
Buy cheap clothes. That’s best for backpackers. I bought this here.
I was wearing this to show it to you. It was cheaper by 3,000 won. – 3,000 won. 6,000 won.
– Good for you. – I bought this.
– See? We’re having fun during our trip. Don’t worry about us.
I heard it’s hot in Korea. – We’re healthy.
– Did you miss us? I’ll check comments. – Did you miss us?
– They say they love us. – Plaster cast.
– Cheaper by 3,000 won. – Your forehead is revealed by the wind.
– Is it? – Careful.
– It’s OK. – My forehead is pretty.
– If you go overseas, this is cheaper by 3,000 won. – I hope you’re on “FIRE” during the heatwave.
– We’ll do our best for the rest of our trip. – We will have fun.
– Please get out. – You’re in front of me.
– Don’t stay in front of him. – Bye.
– Bye. – Bye.
– Stop doing that. Come in~ Come in~ Hello. Oh I see comments saying,
“I had fun yesterday”. “Hey Ho-seok”.
Yes, it’s me Ho-seok, J-Hope. “Hello, J-Hope”. Yes, J-Hope is on V LIVE. It’s only 30 minutes before the concert. I am sure some of you are
watching this at the concert hall. Some of you are probably watching this
from different city. What do you think about yesterday? I don’t see many viewers.
I think you all are very busy today. “Do well with the concert”. I will do well.
Why is everyone here. – What~
– I wanted to be on by myself. – Why~ – We got disconnected yesterday.
– Really? – Say hi.
– Hi, this is Jin. Who are you? Good. – V’s hair is pink.
I have black hair. – I have blonde hair.
– Why is the filter so bright? I don’t know why. – I didn’t even have any filter yesterday.
– Oh really? Hey all. Let me ask them one thing.
How did you like the concert? – Did you like it?
– “I liked it”. “So good looking”. Yes, I bet you did like it.
We had various performances. – Jungkook, did you just wake up?
– Jungkook! – Jungkook, did you just wake up?
– Jungkook come here! – Jungkook.
– He looks like he just had a bomb on him. Jungkook, did you just wake up? – Cute.
– Did you just get up? – Look at your hair. Looks like Tarzan. We don’t have much time left. We only have about 28 minutes. Are you nervous? – We were on for 3 minutes.
– We came at 2 minutes? – At 1 minute and 30 seconds.
– No, at 50 seconds. Don’t do this to me.
Go away. Did you come here to yawn? You hit my ear. – But I came and said nice things.
– Really? – J-Hope is handsome. J-Hope’s hair looks like a tree. – The colors are crazy.
– Looks like the scratch back made of wood. The scratch back. Hey, Jung Kook said
my hair looks like the scratch back. You will see the scratch back hair color today
if you come to the concert. This is the last concert.
Let’s have fun! Are you ready to have some fun? – The new songs had great reactions yesterday.
– Yup. – “Save Me” too. All I could hear was our fans cheering. She danced to your cheer.
Maybe that is why I got it wrong. – I missed the beat.
– No way. – I didn’t miss the beat.
– Are you on V Live? Are you done? – We have about 2 minutes left.
– Really? Just turn it off now. – Hey~~
– No, don’t. Look what we have here. – I was on the home-shopping.
– Really? – It was not aired. – Why?
– I have contact lenses for the performance. – Show us.
– Can’t see it well. Can’t see the contact lens well. You hair looks like a snack. You make me have runny nose. Not scratch back, it’s snack now. If you come to our concert today,
you will see my scratchback and snack hair. – Yup. You look like lemon.
So citrus! Yours look like a candy. – Your hair is getting lighter.
– Your hair looks like black bean noodle. – This hair looks like an oak.
– Really? – Your hair smells.
– Spray smell? I just sprayed it. Let’s wrap up by talking about – our concert.
– She said we have to go. – She did?
– We have to get ready. – You have to go get ready. Us too.
– Really, I was going to end it. – Hey all. Thank you.
– Let’s have fun together today! -Fighting!