In a journey to everywhere Between cities and nations In the presence of the Wise Remembrance The Lord of all hearts Has unified us… Has unified us all. And for the sake of memorizing the book We have knocked every door and we shall continue on the right path, before things come to an end Sheikh Harith, did you participate in any Qur’anic competitions – Yes, The international competition of the Qur’an – At Jeddah?
– Yes – What was your position
– I was the first – What else
– The test of the Charity organization for memorization of the Qur’an – I was 3rd at the level of Al-Madinah “And they brought upon his shirt false blood.” “And they brought upon his shirt false blood.” “[Jacob] said, “Rather, your souls have enticed you to something,” “so patience is most fitting. And Allah is the one sought for” “help against that which you describe.” “And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Abraham the site of the House,” “[saying], “Do not associate anything with Me” “and purify My House” “for those who perform Tawaf” “and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.” “O mankind, what has deceived you” “concerning your Lord, the Generous,” “Who created you, proportioned you, and balanced you?” “In whatever form He willed has He assembled you.” “It is He who sends down rain from the sky;” “from it is drink and from it is foliage “in which you pasture [animals].” “And Our word has already preceded” “for Our servants, the messengers,” “[That] indeed, they would be those given victory” “And [that] indeed, Our soldiers will be those who overcome.” ‘I found that sins kill hearts’ ‘And its addiction leads to humiliation’ ‘And when you abandon the sins, the hearts flourish’ ‘So defying your soul is for its best’ “And Allah has said, “Do not take for yourselves two deities.” “He is but one God, so fear only Me.” “And to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth,” “And to Him is [due] worship constantly.” “Then is it other than Allah that you fear?” “And whatever you have of favor – it is from Allah .” “Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help.” “Indeed, those who disbelieve – never will their wealth” “or their children avail them against Allah at all.” [Same verse, Page 51, verse 10 and page 65, verse 116] – There are two verses!, say more! “and those are the companions of the Fire;” “they will abide therein eternally.” “Ma’sha’Allah” “and those are the companions of the Fire;” “they will abide therein eternally.” “The example of what they spend in this worldly life” “is like that of a wind containing frost” “which strikes the harvest of a people” “who have wronged themselves and destroys it.” “And Allah has not wronged them, but they wrong themselves.” – Ma’sha’Allah, praise to the Entirely Merciful – Everything is beautiful, his recitation, perfection, start and end – I ask Allah SWT to preserve you sheikh Muhammad “And the disbeliever says, “When I have died,” “am I going to be brought forth alive?” “Does man not remember that We created him before,” “while he was nothing?” ” So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils;” “then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.” “Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them ” “who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.” “Then, surely it is We who are most knowing” “of those most worthy of burning therein.” “And there is none of you except he will come to it.” “This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.” – May Allah bless you sheikh Muhammad, – Which surah is this? – Surat Maryam – What is its number? – Number 19
– Ma’sha’Allah, praise to the Entirely Merciful “And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech” “to mislead [others] from the way of Allah without knowledge” “and who takes it in ridicule.” “Those will have a humiliating punishment.” “And when our verses are recited to him,” “he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them,” “as if there was in his ears deafness.” “So give him tidings of a painful punishment.” “Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds -” “for them are the Gardens of Pleasure.” “Wherein they abide eternally;” “[it is] the promise of Allah [which is] truth.” “the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” – Ma’sha’Allah, praise to the Entirely Merciful, sheikh Muhammad – How are you Sheikh?
– Praise to Allah – Sheikh Hadian Akbar, may I ask you in Qur’an? – May I give you a test?
– By the will of Allah – Sheikh, verse number 66 from surat An-Nahl? I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed Shaytan ” And indeed, for you in grazing livestock is a lesson.” ” We give you drink from what is in their bellies -” “between excretion and blood – pure milk, palatable to drinkers.” – Sheikh, verse number 59 from surat Maryam? “But there came after them successors who neglected prayer” “and pursued desires; so they are going to meet evil -” “Except those who repent, believe and do righteousness;” “for those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged at all.” – verse number 73 from surat Al-Maidah?…73? “They have certainly disbelieved who say,” “‘Allah is the third of three.” “‘And there is no god except one God.” “And if they do not desist from what they are saying,” “there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them” “a painful punishment.” “So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness?” ” And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.” [To the righteous it will be said], “O reassured soul, Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him], And enter among My [righteous] servants And enter My Paradise.” Allah is Great, while reciting, Sh. Luqman was moved by these verses.